How to submit your paper
Please note the following advices:
To submit your paper you have to log in to the system with your personal login details. You received your personal login details during abstract submission.
Details regarding the paper:
The paper clearly needs to show the technical innovation and should cover the content of the planned presentation.
The paper needs to be submitted in English (BE).
- The manuscript should be between 6 pages and 12 pages maximum (DIN A4, figures included).
- The preparation of a paper is mandatory for publication types Oral and Symposium, for the publication type Poster it is desired.
- For papers for a poster contribution no review process is offered.
- All prepared papers will be included in the digital conference proceedings (CD), which will have an ISBN number.
- Please consider the deadlines for submission: Papers with review: October 11, 2013; Papers without review: December 16, 2013.
- Paper submitted later than October 11th will not be reviewed!
Details regarding the paper template:
- Please use the provided template for the preparation of your paper. The template is available in MS Word formats .dot and .dotx. In the template all needed text passages are predefined as formats. Other formats will not be made available.
- Please upload your paper as a PDF document to this homepage. Other formats will not be accepted.
- Prepare a coloured PDF document with middle quality. Graphics should have a resolution of at least 150 dpi. Account for good readability
- The PDF document needs to be without write or copy protection (full access).
Details regarding the poster:
- Please use the provided poster template and especially make sure that the contact information is complete.
- The required poster size is DIN A0 format (84 cm x 119 cm).
- Please upload your poster in format DIN A0 to this homepage. We will print the poster for you.
- Ensure sufficient quality for the PDF poster document and good readability. Graphics should have a resolution of at least 300 dpi.
- The poster movable wall will also have a small compartment for flyers/handouts. You can deposit your own flyers for interested persons in format DIN.
- Starting 17th January 2014 the poster submission is activated at your user account.
- To ensure a proper print of your poster, please upload your poster until 17th February 2014 by the latest.
Details regarding the presentation:
- There is no presentation template to allow a maximum of flexibility for your presentation.
- However we recommend: black font on white ground; a minimum font size of 16 pt; not more than 15 content slides.
- Your presentation should not exceed a maximum length of 15 minutes
- The total length of your time slot is 20 Minutes at a max (introduction + max. 15 min. presentation + discussion)
- To ensure a correct display of your presentation and to protect you and us against malware we have to persist on a pre-submitting of your presentation.
- Please upload your presentation until 10th March 2014 by the latest.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask the organizing committee at papers@ifk2014.
- 16Dec Final manuscript deadline
- 17Jan Start of poster and presentation submission
- 17Feb Final poster deadline
- 10Mar Final presentation deadline
Partners & Sponsors
Your contact person
Dirk Schulze Schencking
Academic Staff/ Wiss. Mitarbeiter
RWTH Aachen University, IFAS